Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Found An Amazing Art Lesson!

I was looking through my Homeschool Facebook Page and noticed one of my fellow Homeschool Moms had posted about an art project. I've already planned out my entire art curriculum for this coming year, but once I watched this video I knew I just had to add this guy into our art class! I may even use this as a summer learning activity. The videos are really short, sweet, and to the point, so I don't have to worry about my kids sitting in front of the computer for hours.

If your kids love to draw, you have GOT to go check out this website! Click Here!

The main video on how to draw monsters is absolutely phenomenal! My kids are all about monsters and zombies and other scary things that I find gross, haha, so this will be right up their alley!

Again, if you have even a small interest in art or have just the slightest urge to teach art to your children, you HAVE to go check this website out!! Click Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment